CLP Core Faculty
- Bhatt, Ramesh, Ph.D., University of Iowa, 1988; Professor. Perceptual, attentional and cognitive development in infants; memory processing.
- Carswell, Melody, Ph.D., University of Illinois, 1988; Associate Professor. Comprehension of graphical displays, engineering psychology, cognitive ergonomics.
- Golding, Jonathan, Ph.D., University of Denver, 1986; Professor. Eyewitness testimony, intentional forgetting, memory and cognitive processes.
- Gottlob, Lawrence, Ph.D., University of Arizona, 1995; Associate Professor, Cognition, Visual Attention, Working Memory.
- Kraemer, Philipp, Ph.D., Ph.D. University of Western Ontario, 1982. Professor. Higher level cognitive processes involving the psychology of belief, innovation, and virtual world experience.
- Lorch, Elizabeth, Ph.D., University of Massachusetts, 1981; Professor. Attention and story comprehension in ADHD, television viewing, drug abuse prevention, science education.
- Lorch, Robert, Ph.D., University of Massachusetts, 1980; Professor. Text processing, memory and cognitive processes, science education.
- Zentall, Thomas R., Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley, 1969; Professor. Animal cognition and intelligence, concept learning, imitation, memory.