Developmental Core Faculty
- Bhatt, Ramesh, Ph.D., University of Iowa, 1988; Professor. Social perception, attention, and cognitive development in infancy and childhood.
- Brown, Christia, Ph.D., University of Texas, 2003; Associate Professor. Children's gender and ethnic attitudes, stereotypes, and experiences with discrimination.
- Farr, Rachel, Ph.D., University of Virginia, 2011; Assistant Professor. Family psychology; community psychology. Adoptive family systems, LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender) parenting, family functioning and child development. Issues related to sexual, racial, and ethnic identity; intersections of psychological research with public policy and law
- Keller, Peggy, Ph.D., University of Notre Dame, 2006; Associate Professor. Socio-emotional development, family stress, psychophysiology, sleep.
- Lorch, Elizabeth, Ph.D., University of Massachusetts, 1981; Professor. Attention and story comprehension in ADHD, television viewing, drug abuse prevention, science education.
- Lorch, Robert, Ph.D., University of Massachusetts, 1980; Professor. Text processing, memory and cognitive processes, science education.