Maxine B. Najle
M.S., Experimental Psychology, University of Kentucky
B.S., Psychology, University of Central Florida
B.A., English Literature, University of Central Florida
Najle, M. B. & Gervais, W. M. (2016, February). The Face of Atheism: People Intuively Assume that Untrustworthy Faces are Atheist. Poster presented at the meeting of the Society for Personality and Social Psychology, San Diego, CA. PDF (edited: corrected typo)
- Najle, M. B. & Gervais, W. M. (in press). Dislike and Discrimination Against Atheists and Secular People. Book Chapter. Beyond Religion.
- Najle, M. B. & Gervais, W. M. (in press). Nonreligious in Religious Societies. Book Chapter. Oxford Handbook on Secularism.
- Mudd, T. L., Najle, M. B., Ng, B. K. L., & Gervais, W. M. (in press). Priming the Origins of Morality: Automatic Reduction of Implicit Biases Associated with Atheists. Secularism and Nonreligion.
- Gervais, W. M. & Najle, M. B. (2015) Learned Faith: The influences of evolved cultural learning mechanisms on belief in gods. Psychology of Religion and Spirituality.
- Gervais, W. M., Jewell, J. A., Najle, M. B., & Ng, B. K. (2015). A Powerful Nudge? Presenting Calculable Consequences of Underpowered Research Shifts Incentives Toward Adequately Powered Designs. Social Psychological and Personality Science.
- Lund, E. M., Najle, M. B., Ng, B. K. L., & Gervais, W. M. (2014). No global kumbayah implied: Religious prosociality as an inherently parochial phenomenon. Journal for the Cognitive Science of Religion.