A bachelor degree (B.A. and B.S.) in Psychology is a versatile undergraduate degree that helps you gain a wide range of knowledge and skills.
Psychology majors are able to:
- Conduct various types of research.
- Evaluate arguments and make decisions based on evidence.
- Apply research skills to personal and professional domains.
- Take human biases into account when making decisions.
- Convey information effectively in written and oral communication.
- Work in diverse groups to achieve common goals.
Interested in learning more about majoring in Psychology? Contact Dr. Andrea Friedrich at email@example.com, or visit our website at http://psychology.as.uky.edu/